This competition is finished.
Euro 2021 - Result Prediction
This is a just-for-fun prediction game. No money involved.
Rules for the Euro 2021 Result Prediction game
Players earn points by making predictions on the results of the Euro 2021.
You can make
- a prediction for the score of each match - in the knock-out stage, you also predict which team will advance.
- an overall prediction for the Euro champion, runner-up, semi finalists, quarter finalists and teams advancing to the round of 16.
Predictions for a single match can be modified until one minute before the scheduled start of the match. Overall predictions can be modified until one minute before the scheduled start of the first game of the group stage.
Players predict the score of the match and are awarded
- 1 point for a correct result (team 1 win / team 2 win / draw)
- 1 extra point for the correct goal difference
- 1 extra point for the exact goal score
- 1 extra point for the correct result (team 1 win / team 2 win / draw) if less than 15% of the players predict the result
- You predict 3:1, game ends 1:0, you get 1 point
- You predict 3:1, game ends 2:0, you get 2 points
- You predict 3:1, game ends 3:1, you get 3 points
- You predict 3:1, game ends 3:1, 10 of 100 players predict team 1 win, you get 4 points
In all games – including the knock-out stage – the score after regular play time (90 minutes) is used for scoring.
During the knock-out stage, players additionally predict the advancing/winning team (possibly after extra time and penalty shoot-out). They are awarded
- 2 extra points for the correct advancing team
- 4 extra points for the winning team in the final
- You predict Germany - Italy 1:2 and Italy proceeding in the quarter final,
- game ends 0:2 after 90 minutes, you get 3 points,
- game ends 1:2 after 90 minutes, you get 5 points,
- game ends 1:1 after 90 minutes, Italy proceeds, you get 2 points
- A maximum of 4 points is awarded for each game in the group stage.
- A maximum of 6 points is awarded for the games in the knock-out stage, 8 points in the final.
- A correctly predicted draw is always worth 2 points at least.
Players predict the Euro champion, runner-up, semi finalists, quarter finalists and teams advancing to the round of 16. They are awarded
- 2 points for each team proceeding to the knock-out stage (round of 16)
- 2 extra points for each quarter finalist
- 2 extra points for each semi finalist
- 2 extra points for each finalist
- 4 extra points for the winner
- You predict - among other teams - France winner, Spain finalist, Portugal and England semi finalists. If the result is France winner, England finalist, Spain and Germany semi finalists, you get 24 points: 12 points for France as predicted winner, 6 points each for Spain and England as predicted semi finalists.
- A maximum of 64 points is awarded for the overall predictions.
Players are ranked by the total number of points earned. If two or more players have the same number of points, the following criteria are used to rank them:
- the number of exact goal scores predicted
- the number of correct results (team 1 win / team 2 win / draw) predicted
- extra points earned for results that less than 15% of players predicted
- points earned for the overall prediction
- points earned for matches in the knock-out stage
- Predictions of the individual players become visible to other players only after they can no longer be modified.
- For each match, the result (team 1 win / team 2 win / draw) predicted most among all players is shown, along with the percentage of players who predict it.
- No points are awarded if no prediction is made in time. No exceptions are made if your Internet connection or our web server is down.
- Only one account per person is allowed.
- Be polite when you make a post in the forum.