This is a just-for-fun prediction game. No money involved.
Rules for the La Liga 2021/22 Result Prediction game
Players earn points by making predictions on the results of the La Liga 2021/22.
You can make
- predictions for individual matches. Predictions can be made and modified until one minute before the scheduled start of the match.
- predictions for the final La Liga table. Predictions can be made and modified until one minute before the scheduled start of the first game of the season.
Matches (predicted until one minute before the start of the match)
- 2 points for a correct result (team 1 win / team 2 win / draw)
- 1 extra point for the correct goal difference
- 1 extra point for the exact goal score
- 1 extra point for the correct result (team 1 win / team 2 win / draw) if less than 20% of the players predict the result
- You predict 3:1, game ends 1:0, you get 2 points
- You predict 3:1, game ends 2:0, you get 3 points
- You predict 3:1, game ends 3:1, you get 4 points
- You predict 3:1, game ends 3:1, 10 of 100 players predict team 1 win, you get 5 points
- A maximum of 5 points is awarded for each match.
- A predicted draw is always at least 3 points.
Overall Result (La Liga table)
- The overall prediction includes the position of all 20 teams. The last three teams are relegated.
- For the teams ranked 1st to 17th, the awarded points are either those for the predicted position or the actual position, whichever is lower. A relegation position counts as 0 points.
- For the relegated teams (18th to 20th), the awarded points are also either those for the predicted position or the actual position, whichever is lower. A non-relegation position counts as 0 points.
- You predict Real Madrid 1st, Villarreal 2nd, Barcelona 3rd and Valencia 4th,
result is Barcelona 1st, Real Madrid 2nd, Villarreal 3rd and Valencia 4th.
For these four teams you get 168 points: 48 points for Real Madrid, 42 points each for Villarreal and Barcelona, 36 points for Valencia
- You predict Osasuna 19th and they finish 18th: you get 8 points.
- You predict Osasuna 19th and they finish 12th: you get 0 points.
- A maximum of 367 points is awarded for the correct prediction of every team's position.
If two players have the same number of points, the following criteria are used for ranking:
- the number of exact goal scores predicted
- the number of correct results predicted
- extra points earned for predicting winning underdogs in matches
- points earned for the overall prediction
- Predictions of the individual players become visible to other players only after the deadline for the prediction.
- The highest percentage of the result predictions (team 1 win / team 2 win / draw) among all players is shown as well as the total number of players who have predicted.
- No points are awarded if no prediction is made in time. No exceptions are made if your Internet connection or our web server is down.
- Only one account per person is allowed.
- Be polite when you make a post in the forum.